Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have I told you that I like this song?
I have?
Well, I'm telling you again.

5 comments:

Francy said...

Jon's been doing this song for worship at the weekend services at VWS. Awesome.

Christina said...

Really wonderful...
Have you seen the movie "Once"? The music they play in that movie reminds me of this music a little. It's not Christian, though. You might like the movie, it's interesting...you have to get past the "f" word, A LOT. The music is really good, however.
Anyway, these are talented folks, and a lovely song. Thanks for sharing!!

Elaine said...

Fran - I knew I liked that guy.

Christina - Several people have told me to see that movie. I guess I better do it. It sounds right up my alley.

Kelly said...

I love this song, just ordered the CD. I can't get it out of my head.

Jenny said...

Oh I agree about the music from Once. I thought the movie was okay, but I love the music!