Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For Now

You guys, it's going to take me forever to sift through the hundreds of pictures that we took last week. In the meantime, here are a couple that initially caught my eye.

Flagler Pier - This is my happy place. 

 Harper says her favorite part of Disney was Minnie Mouse's house.

Sticking her head out of the train window. I think the conductor specifically said not to do this. 

Taking a walk down by the intercoastal waterway

Ponce Inlet lighthouse
   

  

More to come...someday.

4 comments:

Francy said...

Can the first one be my happy place too? I wish I was there right now.

Elaine said...

Fran - Yes, that can be your happy place too. The beach bar across the street has good margaritas.

Kelly said...

My happy place as well, I smiled just looking at it. And Margaritas right across the street? Bonus! I love Ponce Inlet. I love Florida.

Christina said...

That is so cool! That's where we have taken our kids a couple of times, with the cousins. We stay in New Smyrna Beach. Mike's parents live in Winter Park (divorced and each remarried). It would be fun to see you there sometime. :)