Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Dreams

While Harper and I were away last week, Rob set to work on a special surprise. By the time we got home, he converted Harper's crib in to a bed! Harper loved her crib. She never tried to climb out of it or into it. So, we weren't in any hurry to dismantle it. And, I was a little afraid of the prospect of her being able to pop in and out of her bed at any time (read - at 3am and come into our room, climb into our bed, and scare me half to death). But, that hasn't been the case at all! Since she has been in her new bed, she has stayed in it all night (except once to use the potty)! Awesome! This bed can be further converted into a full bed. I'm thinking we can do that as a part of her birthday in a couple months (can you believe she's going to be 3 in February???). Until then, enjoy this video of the first time she saw her new bed.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute. We bought 2 cribs like that. I think they are a great idea!

Christina said...

Totally darling! I love her sweet reaction. And her initial thank you! What a great video. :)