98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Take Me Out To The Ball Game
What a great day for baseball. The Nashville Sounds took on the New Orleans Zephyrs and we were there to take it all in.
The Sounds have the coolest scoreboard in all of baseball.
Harper thoroughly enjoyed herself.
The only thing better than getting a new pink hat is getting pink cotton candy to match.
Yeah, we got there early and the stadium was empty. I kept expecting it to fill up, but it really never did. It was a shame because it was such a beautiful day to be outside!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a whole section to yourselves. Harper is looking so grown up!
Yeah, we got there early and the stadium was empty. I kept expecting it to fill up, but it really never did. It was a shame because it was such a beautiful day to be outside!
Post a Comment