98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Monday, May 9, 2011
As Promised
This picture is so sweet, I get a cavity just by looking at it.
Harper is on the bottom right. Click on the picture to see a version that you can zoom in on to get a better look.
6 comments:
Oh, this is TOO precious, and sent my 'need' for a little girl to a whole new level! Thanks for sharing!
Too cute.
Oh my gosh! So cute!
Ugh. It's so cute it hurts. You have such a cute little girl!
Thanks everybody! We are getting a lot of milage out of that tiara around the house!
Sooo precious!
Post a Comment