Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Hampshire, I'm A Fan!

I am loving New Hampshire! It's absolutely beautiful and the weather couldn't be better (think being outside in the sun, but with the air conditioner on). I think my favorite part about the "Granite State" is the abundance of lilacs. 




Lilacs everywhere! They really should rename this place the "Lilac State". 


As much as I'm enjoying being in the "Lilac State" and soaking up all of the good science at this conference, I'm very ready to get back to my husband and kiddo. I think Harper is getting mad at me for being gone so long. She refused to talk to me on the phone tonight. Little does she know that I am at this conference to get new ideas about how to regenerate body parts so I can make bajillions of dollars and buy her lots of ponies. Apparently, the master plan is lost on her. I guess I'll just have to make sure I have a toy in hand when she picks me up at the airport on Friday.  





2 comments:

Francy said...

I love lilacs too.

Christina said...

I love your description of New Hampshire!