Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful For The Clan

I was saving the best for last...

Today, I am thankful for my wonderful family. 

My husband is awesome. He is the quintessential Renaissance man. He fixes our cars, our bikes, and pretty much anything else that breaks around here.


He protects and serves our community.


He's good at everything he attempts.


And most of all, he's a wonderful father and husband.


I am thankful for Harper. 

She is the best part of every day. She is sweet and witty and thoughtful.


And sometimes, she's a little over the top. But, I like that side of her too.


I am thankful for my wonderful parents.

They shaped me and molded me and encouraged me to be the person that I am today.



They are awesome parents and even better grandparents. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and this mini blogging project of mine will be over. Even though I struggled to post every day, I thoroughly enjoyed reflecting on all of the blessings in my life. Stay tuned for one more installment...

No comments: