Tonight I am thankful for divine provision.
As my medical bills have started to trickle in, I am very thankful that I have good insurance. Strokes are expensive. Think really nice brand new car expensive. Luckily, my insurance has taken care of 90% of it.
This still leaves us will a chunk of change to come up with - a chunk that we weren't necessarily planning on.
At the end of the summer, I was presented with the opportunity to teach a biology class at Belmont University. I was really excited about it because Belmont is a great school and I thought it would be a rewarding and fun teaching experience.
I was also excited about it because I was going to get paid. Not a lot, but enough that I was already planning the cruise that Rob, Harper, and I were going to take in the Spring.
At the time, I had no idea that a month after I started teaching, I would be racking up thousands of dollars worth of MRIs and echocardiograms.
The amount that we owe is almost exactly the amount that I am making moonlighting.
Almost to the penny.
Talk about provision.
It's almost like God had it all planned out...
We may have to take a raincheck on the cruise, but we have what we need.
And for that I am thankful.
`
1 comment:
God is so cool like that!
Post a Comment