

These are obviously old pictures of Harper. I think she was about 10 weeks old. But, they seemed to fit the post for today. One minute Harper would be happy and playing by herself and then if she saw me playing with another kid, she would cry and want to sit on my lap. Oh, well. I'm sure this phase will be short lived. And like I said, it does kind of make me feel good. Is that wrong???
3 comments:
I don't think it is wrong at all! My kids never went through ts phase, of course they are only 13 months apart (almost!), so I was always holding one or the other!
She loves you so much! It's sweet. I have to say that our youngest (21 months) will try to shove her six year old brother out of my lap if he wants to sit with me. She loves him otherwise, but watch out if he's stepping in on her territory! I try to use it as an opportunity to teach her about sharing and family and stuff.
Awww...that's kinda sweet! I remember that phase. Anthony is 5 and still gets jealous when I'm with other kids -- actually, all three of them get jealous...mostly of my attention to one of their siblings... ;-) It was great to see you guys...she is getting so big!
Post a Comment