Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bats and Brad Pitt


Bats are like Brad Pitt. They aren't beautiful, but they're just so darn cool that people start to think they're cute. This bat has decided to hang out above the stairwell door of my parking garage. I like him. I hope he sticks around.

7 comments:

steg stories said...

That's creepy

lauriecooper said...

ummm, not so much dr. shelton

Anonymous said...

I think he is cute. I used to live in an apartment building that had a problem with bats. My neighbors would knock on my door to have me catch them and take them outside. Plus they eat mosquitos!

Francy said...

I like bats too. They're furry and I don't know if I've ever seen anything furry that isn't cute.

Elaine said...

Fran- The only thing I can think of that's furry but not cute is a tarantula. Not cute is an understatement.

Kelly said...

Sorry, I don't think bats are cute-at all.

puddlegirl said...

Brad Pitt isn't beautiful but he is funny. Bats... not beautiful and from what I know about them... not funny.