Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful For Sundays and Fortune Cookies

Tonight, I am thankful for Sundays.

Rob has a weird work schedule. Sundays are the only day that we can spend the whole day together as a family.

Much of today was spent cleaning and cooking to get ready to have friends over for dinner tomorrow night. But we did manage to squeeze in a fun family lunch at a local Chinese place.

The food was pretty good, and the fortune cookies were three for three.

Here's Rob's:
Pretty good, considering we're having dinner with friends tomorrow night.

Here's Harper's:
Again, right on!

And here's mine:
This one is probably true for all wives and mothers. Rob got a good chuckle out of it and said something about the universe trying to tell me something. I don't know what he was talking about, which is kind of annoying...

Although our Sundays can be kind of intense because we try to pack a lot in, I am thankful that we get to spend this day together.

No comments: