So I'm kind of failing at posting every single day. I have a new found respect for bloggers who crank out consistent content. But like I said earlier, while I may have trouble finding time (and energy) to conjure up a post, I have yet to have trouble finding things to be thankful for.
So here are my three things to cover Thursday-Saturday. They are a little on the frivolous side, but I think that's ok. I'm trying to be mindful of the little things in life that I'm grateful for.
1. I'm thankful for regular butt-kickings. Several times a week, I hit the gym for body combat (think kickboxing but better) and spinning classes.
I hardly ever want to go to these classes. I can usually think of about five excuses to skip them. But without fail, I am always glad I went.
These classes are challenging. Multiple times during the class I think my legs and/or arms are going to fall off. But, it's a good feeling.
I sleep better at night. I'm in a better mood which makes me a more patient mom and wife. I feel better about myself. I find out that I'm stronger than I think I am. And for that, I am thankful.
2. I am thankful for DayQuil.
I have been fighting a cold for about two weeks now. At some points I thought I was winning. But the last two or three days have made me think the cold is getting the upper hand.
Enter DayQuil. I love this stuff. It's my go-to cold remedy. It tastes good but just mediciney enough to make me think that it's capable of knocking out my symptoms. It makes me functional and for that I am thankful.
3. I am thankful for Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness.
This is my other line of defense against colds. There are so many vitamins and minerals stuffed into this drink that it really is a super food. And it tastes good too!
Harper and I both drink this in the morning and I credit it for keeping our sniffles from becoming full-blown colds. We are both around a lot of germy people (preschool, college kids, hospital, etc), so any immune edge we can get is much appreciated. And for that, I am thankful.





2 comments:
I beg to differ, BODYCOMBAT & Spinning are NOT frivilous! :0) You get extra sprints and push-ups for that!! LOL! I am thankful for YOU always coming and encouraging ME w/ your hard-core work ethic! See ya in class soon!
Ha! You're right, they are not frivolous! Thanks for being so positive and hardcore! It makes me want to work harder and get better!
Post a Comment